Market Reports on India Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“Indian Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023”under Consumer Goods category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
India Printed Circuit Board (PCB) market in India was worth US$ 2.02 Billion in 2017. Printed circuit boards (PCBs) are non-conductive, copper laminated boards that help to connect electronic and electrical components without the use of wires.PCBs are installed in various electronic products,ranging from consumer gadgets,such as PCs,tablets, smartphones and gaming consoles,to industrial and high-tech products. Looking forward,this market is projected to cross US$ 5.35 Billion by 2023,exhibiting a CAGR of 17.7% during 2018-2023.
Request a free sample copy of Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Market Report @ http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/marketreports/Sample/Reports/1309083
India represents one of the largest and fastest growing consumer electronics market in the Asia Pacific region. Computers, laptops, mobile phones, etc. often use rigid PCBs in areas vital to the functionality of these devices, such as the motherboard, thereby creating a positive impact on the growth of the PCB industry.
PCBs find application in large number of industries which includes electronic products, automotive dashboards, engine management system, power supplies etc.
– IOn the basis of product type, rigid 1-2-sided PCBs represents the most popular type. Other major product types include standard multilayer, flexible circuits, HDI/microvia/ build-up and rigid-flex PCBs.
– Based on the application, the market has been segmented into communication, consumer electronics, industrial electronics, automotive, computers, military and aerospace, medical devices, and others. Consumer electronics currently represent the largest application segment for PCBs.
– The market has been further segmented on the basis of layers into single-sided, double-sided and multi-layer PCBs.
– Single-sided PCBs currently account for the majority of the total market.
Reasons to buy
– Based on the manufacturing type, bare PCBs dominate the market, holding the largest share. Bare PCBs are followed by populated PCBs.
– Region-wise, the market has been segmented into Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Gujarat and Others.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Market Reports on India:
Market Reports on India is an excellent source to obtain top quality market research reports that helps you to understand the business in the Indian market. We cover various industries, identifying and understanding key macro and micro-economic trends, insights and futuristic growth opportunities. To help achieve all this and more, Market Reports on India is the answer to all your business needs.
Contact us at:
Market Reports on India
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus