Nokia recently announce Nokia 9 Pure view. It has also launched Nokia 4.2. Which will be available in store from May 2019. Most of the Nokia Smartphone are available on installment basis. For that you need to pay monthly amount. Those mobile are sim network locked and to use other sim card you must carrier network unlock Nokia mobile from imei number.
Nokia has recently announced Nokia 4.2. It has android pie 9.0 android operating system, 3 GB RAM, Qualcomm snapdragon 439 chip-set with octacore processor and 32 GB storage with additional card slot. It will be available in store from May 2019. It has non removable Li-ion battery. You can use it as Wi-Fi hotspot as well as it support wide range of Wi-Fi standard 802.11b / 802.11g and 802.11n.
Few year back Nokia was dominated mobile industries but at present. Apple iPhone, Samsung and LG has more market compare to Nokia. But now Nokia has started to dominate. Announced many latest Smartphone. Also playing key role in upcoming 5g new radio millimeter way next generation wireless cellular communication. Nokia has shown its 5g hardware and infrastructure and in talk with many countries for 5g network roll-out up gradation.
Now to unlock Nokia or any other mobile you need to generate Nokia carrier sim network unlock code from imei number of phone. Before that I will guide you what sim locking. sim locking is done on gsm and cdma cellular network. SIM stand for subscriber Identity Module. It has all information about you identification. Which allows you to register on cellular network. Without it you cannot register on gsm network. Now when mobile is network locked you can register on one network. And when you try to use other carrier network card it gives error that invalid or wrong simcard, wrong microchip or contact service provider.
Here I am providing you two different method for carrier unlock Samsung, LG, Nokia, htc and Motorola mobile.
Method 1) Best way to unlock Nokia is to flash custom unlocked ROM to mobile.
1) Install latest rooting software and flash application on computer.
2) Install USB driver for Nokia mobile.
3) enable USB debugging from developer option of cellphone.
3) Now connect Nokia mobile to computer.
4) Download custom stable ROM as per mobile model number. You must confirm that ROM must be as per mobile model number. Otherwise mobile will not work properly and it hangs.
5) Now start flashing software give path of custom ROM folder. And click on start. This will start loading packages to Nokia mobile which you want to network sim unlock.
6) After installation of custom rom your Nokia mobile is network unlocked. You can use any carrier card like at&t, t-mobile, Verizon, sprint, o2 and Vodafone.
Method 2) get carrier unlock code from imei number of cellphone.
There are many apps and software which can generate imei unlock code for mobile. For that you need to provide imei number and carrier detail. After that it will generate following codes.
- i) nck. ii) spck – service provider unlock code.
1) First power off Nokia, Samsung, lg, htc Motorola mobile.
2) Then insert any other sim card. And power on mobile.
3) On mobile display you will see enter sim restriction code. Enter nck code.
4) Then you will see message that network unlock successfully. That’s all your Nokia mobile is carrier sim unlocked.
Benefit of unlocked mobile.
It provides you freedom to choose any network card. You can enjoy best offer of other network provider. You can use unlimited data and calling plans. It will increase resell value of smartphone.