A dissertation is an epitome of knowledge having all the previous and current information about a particular topic. The dissertation is the core source of bringing a new contribution to learning about a specific topic. The dissertation does not carry these contributions by analysing previous research work only. It takes critical and interpretative thinking of an author that he has developed during the in-depth research study. Then just an author becomes capable of discussing the problems related to the topic and divert the attention of readers to the broader aspects of the research which needs to be covered. The improvement whereas are carried out with the suggested recommendation on at the end of the dissertation.
CHAPTER DISCUSSION: The discussion chapter further extends the discussion to interpret and declare your opinion. It also helps in explaining the effects of findings that you have carried out during the research. Furthermore, the discussion chapter allows you to study in-depth and make possible suggestions for the problem. The discussion chapter refers to the hypothesis of the dissertation. The research objective is also being evaluated with the research methodology. In a discussion chapter, the results are evaluated on a broader perspective.
CHAPTER RECOMMENDATIONS: The recommendation chapter deals with two perspectives either bringing out suggestions after the conclusion for change or to recommend if the study needs to be further continued. The recommendation chapter helps the readers to bring fruitful outcomes of the dissertation.
HOW TO WRITE A DISCUSSION:
Here are some useful tips to write the discussion chapter of the dissertation:
- The discussion chapter should be written from inverted pyramid style. It should have the most recent and in-depth knowledge of the research study as the priority. Starting from the generalised content, you should now be more focused on the minute details. The details shall include the linkage of your findings with the literature, then to the literature and further to the compelling data collection.
- Follow the same verb tense, narrative style and same vital terms that you have written in the introduction. The content should be in the same format as of introduction.
- The discussion chapter does not deal with the research question and research objective same like in the data analysis of the findings phase. Whereas the discussion chapter should be a bit broadened. It should be written to write a broader perspective of the results and findings.
- Describe the patterns, principles, and relationships shown by each significant findings and place them in proper perspective. The sequence of this information is essential; first state the answer, then the relevant results, then cite the work of others. If appropriate, refer the reader to a figure or table to help enhance the interpretation of the data [either within the text or as an appendix].
- The discussion chapter should focus on the patterns, principles and relationship of the data that you have collected with the data from the previous sources.
HOW TO WRITE RECOMMENDATIONS:
Here are some effective tips to write the recommendation chapter of the dissertation:
- The recommendations should be written taking care of the results that are currently generated and their implication in the future.
- The proposals should not be unreal so that they are unable to be applied.
- The recommendation should be related to solving the problems on a larger scale by having an idea about the future.
- Proposals should entail the guideline if anyone likes to continue the research further.
- The recommendations should be practical and real so that action can be taken on them.
There are various online services which offer PhD dissertation writers UK who are professional in their field of work. They may professionally write the chapters of the dissertation according to the needs and requirements of the students.