In the Report “Chinese Drum Brake Market: By Direction of Motion (internal Expanding, External Constraining); By Brake Shoe Stress (Leading Trailing, Dual Two Trailing, Dual Two Leading); By Channel (OEM, Aftermarket); By Vehicle Type (Two Wheeler, Passenger Vehicle, LCV, HCV) – Forecast (2018-2023)”, published by IndustryARC, the market will be driven by heat dissipation factor of drum brake.
The demand for vehicles is increasing at a positive rate, globally. Improved standard of living coupled with greater buying power drives the growth of the automobile market. As the drum brakes are a key part of automobile, the market for them is estimated to grow at a significant rate in the coming years.
North China Dominates with Major Growth in the Chinese Drum Brake Market
China established top position in automotive production a few years back, and is likely to strengthen its position in the next few years. The Chinese automotive braking systems market has levelled off in the recent years, yet the market is foreseen to grow more than an average annual rate during the forecast period of 2018-2023.
Selected Brake Shoe Stress Sources Analysis Done in the Full Report:
The Chinese Drum Brake Market, based on brake shoe is classified into three categories. Among all types, the leading is trailing shoes types drum brake. It is broadly used in the automotive industry. In this type, leading shoe brakes apply the better braking services and the trailing shoe brake receives the lower braking force. The brake performance ability to act efficiently while moving in both the directions is preferred over other types. Based on the vehicle type, the drum brake market for automotive can be segmented into three segments among which the commercial vehicle segment is expanding at a significant rate. Commercial vehicle segment is further divided into light commercial and heavy commercial vehicles. The drum brake market for automotive is expected to grow during the forecast period due to the increasing demand of drum disc brakes in society.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- In commercial driving vehicle ZF Friedrichshafen AG came up with a new drum brake axle. The technology, named as Planetary Steering Axle APL 90, has been specifically designed for all wheel drive trucks. This brake, specifically designed for demands of demand off-road use, completes this axle.
- One of the latest trends that will gain grip in the automotive drum brake market is the rising trend of electric parking brake (EPB) for compact cars with drum brakes. This brake can be easily fit in the compact care; and hand brake is likely to get replaced in the coming years.
To access the full report browse the link below
Key players of the Chinese Drum Brake Market
Key players operating in the Chinese Drum Brake Market for automotive include ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Aisin Seikei, Nissin Kogyo Inc. and others. Aisin Seikei serves in the segments of break Master Cylinder with brake assist, ABS modulator, brake kits and others. Nissin Kogyo Inc. is known for its product that performs brake operation by pushing the friction component (brake pad) against the inner surface of the drum, which rotates together with the rear tire.
The Chinese Drum Brake Market Report is Segmented as Below:
- Chinese Drum Brake Market– By Brake Shoe Stress
- Leading Trailing Shoe Brake
- Dual Two Trailing Shoe Brake
- Dual Two Leading Shoe Brake
- Chinese Drum Brake Market– By Direction of Motion
- Internal Expanding Brake
- External Constraint Brake
- Chinese Drum Brake Market– By Channel
- Chinese Drum Brake Market– By Vehicle Type
- Two Wheelers
- Passenger Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Chinese Drum Brake Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Chinese Drum Brake Entropy Market
- Manufacturer Citied / Interviewed
- Bethel Automotive Safety
- Wanxiang Qianchao Co., Ltd.
- Ruili Group
What can you expect from the report?
The Chinese Drum Brake Market Report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Category
2. Market Trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End User Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
12. Country level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on cutting-edge technologies and newer applications in a market. Our custom research services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply–demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client’s research needs at a rapid speed and with a variety of options.
We look forward to helping the client address its customer needs effectively, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor, and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.